Famous Bollywood Dialogues-The ones which we can’t forget, which we will always remember and some which can help us move on in life.
Bollywood in a given year produces a bulk of movies, out of which certain movie dialogues remain’s with us forever.
Here, we did the best to provide you some of the famous Bollywood dialogues that have stuck with us for long.
Before moving ahead with the list, you might want to consider checking at some of the Netflix India forthcoming projects for 2020.
1. The person who thinks will continue to ponder. The movie was a successful hit at the box office, and people accepted Emraan Hashmi as the new iconic figure of romance.
Jannat’s dialogues were touching and motivating. You can watch Jannat at the prime video app.
2. The evergreen Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, without a doubt, is in the list of famous Bollywood dialogue that can never be cremated.
Shah Rukh Khan’s scene of introducing as Raj had whistles all around the theatres when the movie was released, and so goes for #badebadeshehronmain.
Like this, Amrish Puri, the legendary telling her daughter towards the end ” Jaa Simran Jaa.” will always be a memorable scene from the superhit – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
3. Gadar, an all-time best-ever action movie that created history and had immense cash growth in the box office.
Regular footfalls of audiences hitting the theatre daily to pack houses marking Gadar to be a successful hit.
If I do not include the dialogue of Gadar in my list of Famous Bollywood Dialogues, then it would be a blunder mistake.
4. Gang of Wasseypur has numerous dialogues and scenes which are famous. The movie brought in some new talents and gave a stage to highly skilled talented actors to showcase their acting skills.
Some hit dialogues from Gang of Wasseypur are as follows:
5. The punches and the line from Rowdy Rathore will never be buried.
Don’t Angry me – got a lot of love from movie freaks;
similarly, many scenes from the film were posted in the minds of the public.
6. When we talk about famous Bollywood movies dialogue, then leaving a dialogue from a Salman khan movie would make a list incomplete.
The actor releases most of his movies during the festive season of Eid, and the bodyguard was one of them, which was released in Eid.
The dialogue “Mujhpar ek ehsaan karna… ki mujhpar koi ehsaan na karna.” was a definite winner in the hearts of many audiences.
7. The introduction of Amitabh Bachchan from Shahenshah with the hit dialogue of ” Rishtey Mein to hum tumhare baap hote hai… naam hai Shahenshah.” has intense and excellent acting by the Big B of B-Town industry.
In the late ’90s, people discovered a new way of introducing themselves, and this dialogue was one of them.
Undoubtedly, the dialogue from Shahenshah is one of the famous Bollywood dialogue, which to date, remains motionless.
8. I still recall the loud shouts and the whistles from the theatre when I saw DON with my friends in a single theatre screen.
Don ko pakarna Mushkil hi Nahin Namumkin hai is a dialogue that is still being used by many Indian movie lovers.
Intimidating the scene in front of the mirror is effortless and a never-ending journey.
9. The scene of Gabbar asking how many men were they, undoubtedly is one of the best views from Sholay.
Movie buffs very well know the movie which up until today gets premiered in many TV channels.
The pair of Jai and Veeru will be evergreen, and till today its remembered.
Here is the full scene of the famous dialogue from the channel NH STUDIOZ
10. Maa Tujhe Salaam, Arbaaz Khan, is ideally saying the dialogue in the movie, which was one of the famous Bollywood dialogue of the late ’90s.
11. A dialogue through which one can learn something and implement in life.
Punches at the right time make a scene of a film into perfection, and that is what we witness from the Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood.
13. The brilliant performance of Vidya Balan in the movie, The Dirty Pictures, brings one of her dialogues in our list of famous Bollywood dialogues.
14. Who can ever forget this famous dialogue from the movie Dabaang? The debut of Sonakshi with Dabaang was a pure boost for her career in Bollywood, and this dialogue delivery from the movie brings in more success for her.
15. Kaalia, I still remember the background music of Kaalia, and this dialogue of Kaalia is impossible to forget. Another gem from the veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan, which is peculiar and unfeasible.
16. Its impossible to forget this particular dialogue from OM SHANTI OM.
A mind-blowing dialogue delivery from the Baadshah of Bollywood while receiving an award.
Surely deserves to be in the list of famous Bollywood dialogues.